Here are some pictures from a birthday party we went to for Corrina's friend Karolin, who turned 5. I wasn't the one taking the pictures so there are two of me! They painted t-shirts with fabric paints and had a great time.
Thursday, March 18, 2004
Today the girls and I went to the dentist. Rene and Corrina both did great, although Corrina gagged so hard from the polishing paste that she threw up! He said Rene's 6 year molars are halfway through, and she has a definite open bite and will likely need to be referred to an orthodontist around age 8.
Here are some pictures from a birthday party we went to for Corrina's friend Karolin, who turned 5. I wasn't the one taking the pictures so there are two of me! They painted t-shirts with fabric paints and had a great time.
Here are some pictures from a birthday party we went to for Corrina's friend Karolin, who turned 5. I wasn't the one taking the pictures so there are two of me! They painted t-shirts with fabric paints and had a great time.
No comments :
Post a Comment