The kids love to camp. This year we managed to pick a semi-level site, but the kids still ended up bunched to one side of the tent by morning. Tony and I wimped out and brought an air mattress for ourselves (but boy did it make a difference)!! The kids loved poking the fire and roasting marshmallows (the didn't seem to miss those gluten-filled graham crackers!) I learned my lesson and kept the food in the van this time so the raccoons didn't get it.
Monday, September 01, 2008
Camping at Racoon Creek State Park, 2008
The kids love to camp. This year we managed to pick a semi-level site, but the kids still ended up bunched to one side of the tent by morning. Tony and I wimped out and brought an air mattress for ourselves (but boy did it make a difference)!! The kids loved poking the fire and roasting marshmallows (the didn't seem to miss those gluten-filled graham crackers!) I learned my lesson and kept the food in the van this time so the raccoons didn't get it.
The kids love to camp. This year we managed to pick a semi-level site, but the kids still ended up bunched to one side of the tent by morning. Tony and I wimped out and brought an air mattress for ourselves (but boy did it make a difference)!! The kids loved poking the fire and roasting marshmallows (the didn't seem to miss those gluten-filled graham crackers!) I learned my lesson and kept the food in the van this time so the raccoons didn't get it.
No comments :
Post a Comment