Poor Hank!
Hank is on the Pirates team for baseball. They are a great team and are well into a winning season. This weekend Hank had a major accomplishment - he hit a home room!! Woo hoo, Hank!!!
Then at tonight's game, he was walking up to bat as the second batter was warming up... and Hank got hit in the elbow with the bat! Owoooo! Hank is such a trouper - he went ahead and took his turn batting, and stayed the rest of the game. It was so red and swollen - I was across the field and watched as Hank pulled up his sleeve to look at his arm - I asked Tony if that was a red or maybe orange ice pack - Tony said "No, that's his skin!" Tonight I took him in to get it checked out - the doctor said he was lucky - the hit was right on a big clump of muscles and while he's got a bruised muscle, there are no broken bones! Way to go Hank!
No comments :
Post a Comment