Sunday, August 09, 2015

I had gotten so confident that I thought I could fix anything... Got a mini stereo system for free off Freecycle - the radio and AUX input worked fine, but the CD door wouldn't open. I figured out how to get the door to open and close, but couldn't get it to accept and spin/play a CD. Darn! So disappointing!! But I would not accept defeat!! I did some reesearch, and found out DVD players can play CDs. Found a DVD player on craigslist for $20 - the guy even gave me the cable I needed when I told him how I wanted to use it. I hooked it up to the inputs in the back of the mini system... and I have a working player! For the past year the kids and I have only listened to music through cell phone speakers... so we are THRILLED to really play some music smile emoticon

No comments :