VICTORY!!!!! Congratulations Predators!
First win this season, 1-0 over Steel City and it felt great. A shutout for Hank! What a thrilling game and I am SO. VERY. PROUD!
Hank had a low blood sugar between 2nd and 3rd period, but he ate some glucose tablets and soldiered on. I saw Hank over there not looking right and eating glucose tablets, and I was nervous he might let a goal in because he went back on the ice without enough time for his blood sugar to come back up (it takes about 15 minutes - and while it's low it's hard to stand up much less play hockey!). And more importantly, I was so touched by seeing Sam and some other teammates come over to check on Hank and make sure he was okay and show their support.
| Victory!! |
| Pre-game, waiting for the offcials |
| Winning feels so good! |
No comments :
Post a Comment